Both my kiddies (my children, not my boobs) are currently napping, so I figured I would kill some time by rubbing out a quick-alicka blog. I dont’ have the actual time to do a full ‘my life’ one right now, as I have a brunch date. But I did just go on my old Facebook profile…it’s sort of like my ‘fan’ profile now and I had to open another simply because my friends list was full…(of pervs and people on a ‘request’ waiting list, who haven’t figured out that they could just try and add ”Chrissie Thompson.’
Anyway on the profile, was the ’40 Questions’ app thing, that I had decided to indulge in many moons ago..when Facebook was fun and had ‘get to know’ people games that one could take part if one ever so wished. You kind of have to be a bit of an ego also, in order to do so. Luckily i am…so I figured I would copy and paste my previous answers…with today’s answers…to see how well i’ve done on my tragic journey of life. (FYI, I had an accidental weep last night. Yet surprisingly I got over it well I woke up like a lioness.)
Okay, here goes…blah…blah…blah..
(You might as well do one too. It’s Sunday, nothing happens but hangovers, church or children.)
1. Who were your last 4 texts from?
Boys, a Burlesque dancer and a gay
My Mum, Keiran, Some PPI Claim bullshit & an agent.
2. Where was your default picture taken?
At the top of a spiral staircase
In a warehouse in Scotland where I was forced to be placed in a corset. The tiara I liked however.
3. What’s your middle name?
‘Christina’ believe it or not
Well that’s still the same…innit.
4. Your current relationship status?
Wanting my perfect match to adore me.
My Husband moved out of the house because he couldn’t take my apparent nonsense anymore. He told me via text.
5. Does your crush like you back?
6. What is your current mood?
Happily glamourous and a bit crunk
Weirdly chipper to say i’ve just been through a bit of a love life hoo-haa.
8. What color shirt are you wearing?
Oh SHIT! I’m actually still in black! I hardly ever wear black! Grieving much.
9. Are you feeling romantic or frisky?
Tired and in need of attention…i’d say both
Like I want to be romanced and adored. NOT frisky. Unless it’s ‘frisky’ with myself 🙂
10. If you could go back in time and change something, would you?
Yes yes I would not have had the wine
YES. Hate people who say they don’t regret anything. I think everyone has regrets. *Rewinds to Hollywood.*
11. Where was the last place out of town, that you went to?
I’ve been everywhere already.
Oh Lord…it was Blackpool. How embarassing.
12. Ever had a near death experience?
Many a time, but i’m like a cat…got nine lives innit.
NO. I think I was attempting to be witty many moons ago.
13. Something you do a lot?
Put my fucking foot in it
Forgive people far too easily if I love them. Oh and I still put my foot in it. OH and I now change nappies.
14. Do you have a fondness for gnomes?
No, unless i’ve stolen one and placed it in my knickers
Hate Gnomes and terrified that they will turn into ‘real life’
15. Who can/do you tell anything to?
I tell everyone (but you) everything
My Mother..She’s ace like that. She’s also now on valium due to my jiggery pokery. 🙂
16. Name someone with the same birthday as you?
I don’t know…oh wait my mate ANDREW HOWIE!!!
Sharn Graham. (Keiran’s big sister)
17. When was the last time you cried?
Last night. *Loser*
18. Where are you right now?
In bed, with wine and a teddy because i’m Rockstar like that
Sat on my living room floor because my loin fruit has taken up all the sofa space with napping.
19. If you could have one super power what would it be?
To read minds and be invisible (wait thats two??) Fuck it, greed rocks!
To have a ‘get anything I want’ wand.
20. What’s the first thing you notice about the opposite/same sex?
Confidence, good looks and how they act weirdly around me
Success, Good looks and I notice if they’re well manners or romantic within seconds.
21. Who is your favorite celebrity train wreck?
Colin Farell..but i loved Britney when she completely lost it
I don’t enjoy train wrecks as much anymore. It’s not big and it’s not clever.
22. What is a Saying that you believe?
That dreams come true
That’s still the same.
23. Favourite color(S)?
Yep! (Can you tell i’ve got bored of this.)
24. What is one thing that annoys you on tv?
I hate Time Team.
25. Do you still like kiddy movies?
I like Christmas ones, Mary Poppins, Aladdin and THAT is ALL
Now that I have Kids I adore kiddy movies.
26. What are you eating or drinking at the moment?
Red red wine and rice cakes
27. Do you speak any other language?
I talk ‘trash’
I tend to understand other languages more than be able to speak them. Apart from Trash. 🙂
28. What’s your favorite smell?
Bonfire night, and i like the scent a loved one leaves on ur pillow.
29. Describe your life in one word?
30. Have any tattoos?
Four baby!And i fancy 2 more in hidden places
I have 5. I got my husband’s (who’s now moved out) NAME on me. (Great!)
31. What are you looking forward to the most?
Now that would be telling….
32. What are you thinking about right now?
‘Where the fuck did he go???’
33. What should you be doing?
Feeling up strangers
Having a wine.
34. Who was the last person that made you upset/angry?
A chavvy 7 year old who i want to kick in the face.
35. What are you listening to?
The soothing sounds of London traffic
CBeebies. (Oh how life changes.)
36. Do you like working in the garden?
I work ‘IT’ in the garden…therefore i guess ‘yeah?’
I accidentally did gardening the other day and the destroying of overgrown things made me happy.
37. What color are your nails?
Red. Floozy much?
They’re not even painted.
38. Do you act differently around the person you like?
Not really, depends what part of me they inspire.
No, but I should learn to.
39. What is your natural hair color?
Black (lucky girl)
Black…I don’t know why I thought that would make me so lucky?
40. Why did you cry the last time you did?
Because my ex boyfriend was sad.
Because I was confused as to whether I should trust my husband. Cider made me cry.